Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Monday, April 25, 2011

LO:CI Filming "The Last Street in Manhattan" Day 3 4-25-2011

On a cloudy, muggy Monday morning after Easter, the LO:CI crew filmed scenes from the sixth episode of Season 10 of Law and Order:Criminal Intent, which will premiere this Sunday, May 1 at 9 PM EST. I took a long holiday weekend and today was my last day off before returning to work. I arrived on the set at 8:30 AM and the crew was setting up for an exterior shoot outside 110 Wall Street. The location was apt-Mannahatta Park-between Front and South Streets. The cast arrived shortly after I did and rehearsals soon began. Vincent and Kate were in top form and very happy on set. They even waved to a busload of tourists passing by during rehearsals and the tourists left cheering! How endearing was that?

Also stopping by the set was film producer Erica Hampson, whose credits includes "Don't Go In The Woods" and "The Vanishing City."

Filming wrapped just before 10:30 AM and continued later at nearby Wall Street Plaza indoors. The third set was located around the corner on Wall and Pearl Streets. The Goren and Eames trailers were parked on Water Street, as usual. However, the Goren trailer no longer has the Det. Goren label on the door. I had noticed this on the Morris Park, Bronx set two weeks ago. I don't know why the label was removed. Ah, a mystery!

Here are some of the best pics I took today on set. More pics and video coming soon!



More pics and video coming soon. Woo hoo!

6 comments:

  1. I adore Kathryn's hair and she still carried the beautiful coat...sigh. I can't wait of next week and the first episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you today, Antje. This last pic is for you! There's more coming your way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever let him wear a dark grey coat with a blue suit?? *ggggggggggggg*

    Great pics, Blanca.

    ReplyDelete