Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Friday, April 29, 2011

Alberto Acevedo's Team for the 3K Walk



"http://support.yai.org/goto/BlancaAcevedo"

Please join us on Saturday, June 4, 2011 for the 11th annual Central Park Challenge event in New York City. My family and I will be participating again in the 3K Walk to raise funds for the YAI Network in supporting its programs for people with developmental disabilities, including autism. My younger brother Alberto was diagnosed at age two and has been a YAI consumer of services since 1991. He currently attends one of YAI's day programs and has excelled in developing valuable skills over the years. He is also a very talented artist. Last year when I met Vincent for the first time, I gave him several coloring books that Alberto created for YAI and Vincent was very impressed. Filmmaker Joey Travolta also received one of the coloring books during the YAI International Conference in New York last week.



Still have some copies left.

Please join our team if you are in the New York area or support us with a donation on our team page. Thank you so much!
As an added bonus, the individual who makes the highest donation to our team between now and June 1, 2011 will receive an autographed item courtesy of Vincent D'Onofrio. He recently signed a LO:CI cap for me on set in New York City. 




Send me your details after making your donation online. my e-mail addy is BAcemj1998@aol.com
 
Blanca Acevedo, Team Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment