Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Law and Order: Criminal Intent Filming on 3-2-2011
























I took photos of this afternoon's rehearsal of a scene from "Boots on the Ground" featuring actress Gameela Wright. This scene is the aftermath of the murder of Terrence Brooks, and the Major Case Squad detectives must investigate. The LO:CI set was located at 23 East 10th Street, across the street from La Petite Coquette, where an interior scene with Goren and Eames was filmed this morning. Unfortunately, I missed that shoot but arrived in time for the exterior shoot on E. 10th St. I spoke to a LO:CI crew member who told me another scene at La Petite Coquette would be filmed tonight, but without Vincent. Another shoot on Wall Street is scheduled for next Tuesday, March 8.

5 comments:

  1. These are great. You got sooo many. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Beverly. The rehearsal was fun to watch, but I had to leave before filming resumed and I missed Goren and Eames-again! So frustrating! Wish me luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty Blanca you are aour hero :)Put a pic up from twittewhere the dynamic duo are in pic too :) it is on my fb page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Blanca! It's so funny when the corpse gets up again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in LA a couple years back and got a chance to see a couple of tv shows being filmed (CSI:NY oddly enough). It is really neat to see in person. Thanks for posting the pics and videos...so very neat!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete