Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Law and Order: Criminal Intent Filming on 2-22-2011










I dashed over to West 59th Street and 9th Avenue during my lunch hour and took some pics of the LO:CI filming in front of the WMJ Syms Operating Theater of the Roosevelt Hospital. This scene involved the character Johnny Apreda from the episode "The Consoler" and another character speaking outside the hospital and then entering a black car. No Detectives Goren or Eames in sight, however. Darn it! Well, I did recognize the actor playing the older man with Johnny Apreda as a character actor I've seen on TV before but I can't remember his name.   

The trailers and crew trucks were parked on West 58th Street near Columbus Circle. I saw the Johnny Apreda trailer, which I also saw on Water Street near the South Street Seaport last week. I also found the parking signs showing that today's shoot would last from 8 AM until 11 PM. Another long day's shoot. 

7 comments:

  1. Mhm, more pictures. Wonderful. Thanks for your sharing, Billygrl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty Blanca hope you don't mind but put these on my facebook :) if you do then I will rtemove them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which picture is Vincent and Katie in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all enjoyed the pics. I don't mind sharing, just let me know first. I'll be happy to tag you on Facebook. I'll be updating my Facebook page this week with more pics I recently took, and I'm still working on the Meet the Director short films. Just a few more segments to go. Next time I get to attend a LO:CI shoot, I hope to see Vincent and Kate. I'll be sure to post those pics, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    In an effort to be more closely associated with the content that I source from to be used, if you don't mind providing a link to your facebook page. I would like to make a facebook connection if you do not mind. I administer the LOCI facebook page found here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2264334413

    And feel free to link your content there for the fans to enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing, Blanca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The actor with light hair and dressed all in black is Neal McDonough.

    ReplyDelete