Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Saturday, April 16, 2011

LOCI Filming Cadaver-VDO Fan Photo Session&Scene 20- 4-14-2011



Detective Robert Goren is famous for solving crimes, but here he is actually getting away with one. Namely, stealing the hearts of every female within shouting distance on set. ADA Ron Carver is known for saying "Bring me the evidence" and here you have it.

During a break from filming on set last Thursday afternoon in the Bronx, Vincent took some time out to pose for photos with his adoring fans. Because my phone camera malfunctioned earlier in the day (DAMMIT!), I stopped by a local CVS store on Williamsbridge Road and bought a one-time use digital camcorder on my way back to Albert Einstein College of Medicine. At 2:30 PM in 70 degree heat in the blinding sun, Vincent and I struck a pose. He even did the famous Goren lean as he scootched down to get in the frame as I did my own camera work. I'm funny that way, you know. Not on purpose, mind you, but Vincent did have to lean closer to me as I held the camera. Aww, he's a sweetheart, just as he was in Times Square last month when he posed with me for this photo, which I also took myself. What a guy!


The second segment is part of a scene from "Cadaver" featuring Vincent and Kate with guest stars Rosalind Chao and Camille Chen. Notice the binder and tie clip are back! Yay!

I have more footage that I'll be posting here, so stay tuned. Good stuff!

UPDATE: I finished editing the dress rehearsal footage and also added more fan photos with Kate and Vincent. I'll post it tonight. Get ready to swoon! :D

4 comments:

  1. He is so drop dead gorgeous and charming. Blanca you are our roving Vincent reporter lol. Thanks for the video I absolutely loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Amazing that Vincent took the time to pose with everyone. Thanks for filming also Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blanca, we love your reporting abilities and photography . You are so lucky to be able to visit the sets and see Vincent and Kate. We are so jealous of you but are grateful for sharing with us. Vincent is so generous of his time. What a sweetheart!!!I hope the fans continue to be considerate of him and act in a nice way so he will feel like giving of his time to us.

    ReplyDelete