Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Skittles for the Rattlestick Gang 1-26-2012

In honor of the opening night of Daniel Talbott's new play "Yosemite" on January 26, 2012, I delivered a box of Skittles to the Rattlestick Playwrights Theater during my lunch break as a gift for the cast and crew. The young ladies at the box office were very sweet and thankful to receive my gift. Last Sunday during my most recent conversation with Kathryn Erbe, she told me that the Rattlestick gang were still enjoying the Skittles, which made me very happy. She also mentioned jokingly that they were considering inventing a cocktail with the Skittles and the tequila from the opening night party. I suggested that they name the new drink after me and we both laughed as Kate said "The Blanca." LOL! Sounds like a tasty margarita Eames would love, doesn't it? ')

No comments:

Post a Comment