Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kathryn Erbe acts up a storm in Nikolai and the Others 5-11-2013


u As I predicted, I found the Saturday matinee of "Nikolai and the Others" to be a much more enjoyable, and memorable, experience than the Wednesday matinee. Except for the difficult commute from Brooklyn, due to track work on the J line, which included 4 trains and a shuttle bus to make it to Lincoln Center in time for the 2 PM curtain. Whew! We also had a flash flood alert for later in the afternoon, as we had last Wednesday afternoon, and the rain sure did come pouring down after the Saturday matinee ended at 4:35 PM. Well, Kathryn made me a promise last Wednesday and I was sure that she'd keep it. So I waited in front of the stage door near the entrance to the Lincoln Center Theater, where the Mitzi E. Newhouse Theater is located, safely indoors with my new smart phone and high hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment